(1 per person). If under 16 years of age, it must be signed by a parent, carer or guardian on your behalf.
- Parents and other family members are not permitted inside the trampoline hall, except during Mini Fun ‘n’ Bound, however, they are welcome to observe sessions from the café area.
- While in the trampoline hall every effort will be made to ensure the safety of all participants. It is the parent’s, carer’s or guardian’s responsibility to ensure their safety while in all other areas of Fun Abounds. It is also their responsibility to ensure the safe entry and exit of their children from the car park to the facility and vice versa.
- All participants must register at reception before the start of each session.
- Any child that requires an inhaler must have it clearly marked with the child’s name. It should be handed to the Coach in charge at the beginning of the session for safekeeping and collected again at the end.
- No food or drink is allowed in the trampoline hall at any time, however access to water will always be available.
- Comfortable sports clothing should be worn to all sessions
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No jewellery of any description to be worn in the trampoline hall, which includes adults in the Mini Fun ‘n’ Bound sessions.
- Socks to be worn on the trampolines at all times.
- No shoes in the trampoline hall at all.
- Fun Abounds cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items and it is advisable NOT to bring any valuable items to trampoline sessions.
- A non-refundable £10 registration fee is payable at the commencement of any course.
- Fun Abounds does not offer make-ups or additional classes, which have been missed for any reason.
- All courses must be paid for in advance to guarantee a place. Equality
- At Fun Abounds, we aim to offer quality coaching to all and acknowledge it is illegal to discriminate on any basis, endeavouring to make trampolining as accessible as possible to everyone who wishes to take part.